This is the role for you.
At Hunterlodge Advertising we specialise in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture where everyone refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Salary £21,500 - £27,500
Hunterlodge Advertising is looking for a highly enthusiastic Account Executive, brimming with passion and ready to take on the world. One years plus experience in the ad industry and references will be required. We are a fully integrated agency so creative flair with a passion for media and digital is required. You must be ambitious and have a huge desire to keep learning! Being part of Hunterlodge you are automatically signed up to our profit share bonus scheme and our relentless approach to Continuous Professional Development.
Tasks typically involve:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
- ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Success junkie
- Thrilled by the industry
- Refusal to loose
- Thirst for knowledge
- Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events.