This is the role for you.
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Hunterlodge Advertising is looking for a talented mid level, Digital Creative to join our creative department and assist our digital creativity. With a wealth of experience and expertise you’ll play a vital part in assisting our clients on their journey of digital first thinking and transformation. Given this, most importantly you’ll have a passion and enthusiasm for all things digital and advertising effectiveness. You’ll serve both the client and Hunterlodge by growing the success of ongoing creative relationships. A key requirement will be knowledge and insightful sharing across all departments to continue to drive our inspirational learning culture.
- Ideas driven
- A creative visionary passionate about the power of digital
- Solid understanding of digital UX principles and design techniques
- Practice or active interest in data driven design
- Hold an excellent portfolio including evidence of solutions and success across a variety of industries
- Fluent in recent trends in digital applications, design, mobile technologies and brand
- Excellent experience working across multiple platforms on digital product design
- Solid understanding of the following requirements: landing pages, site design, email and social media
- Assist the team to deliver all aspects of digital design
- Lead multiple, complex and large scale projects
- Be involved and work at all levels of project development to ensure the job is completed to the highest possible standards
- Push boundaries and excel, where digital design language can lead
- Support with research, develop concepts for proposals and prepare supporting documents
- Brand Management (develop brand as the digital proposition evolves)
- Be able to support behind the scenes as well as being hands on when needed
- Work very closely with Creative Director to develop and evolve ideas
- Grow the Hunterlodge reputation and be at the forefront of all things digital
- Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events