This is the role for you.
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
We are currently looking for a Junior / Midweight Marketing Manager to join our inspiring team. Supporting the Marketing Director, this is a varied role working in a deadline-driven environment. This role is ideal for someone looking to move up to the next level in their career and take on more responsibility. You will have proven experience as a marketing coordinator or executive with the ability to progress a number of tasks simultaneously.
Main tasks include:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of marketing plans – driving project schedules, and delivering effective implementation and program tracking
- Implementing social media activity as well as discovering and developing new platforms to drive engagement and generate client traction
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Writing engaging copy and creating content for various platforms
- Undertaking detailed spend and results analysis of marketing campaigns and platforms to ensure targets are met
- Conducting research and compiling insight for client meetings and new business pitches
- Maintenance of our CRM system
- Regularly updating our website and intranet with engaging content
- Involvement in new business development – from the high-quality submission of pre-qualification questionnaires, through to proposal writing and working as an integral part of the new business team coordinating Heads of Department across strategy, creative and media
- Management of external PR company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent copywriting abilities and attention to detail
- Strong digital knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure on multiple projects
- Drive and desire to learn
- Analytical skills and IT literacy
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years experience
- Workbooks knowledge would be a bonus
- Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events