This is the role for you.
Established in 1987, Hunterlodge Advertising specialises in creating the perfect blend of strategy, media, digital and creative through starting at the end – with results. We breed success junkies who enjoy the thrill of advertising, have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and thrive on a culture that refuses to lose!
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, Hunterlodge Advertising is an IPA platinum accredited agency and our Managing Director, Rob Hunter, is co-chair of the IPA Professional Development Group. Successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
Hunterlodge Advertising is looking for a talented CRM/Data Planner to integrate straight into the digital department and complement our vision. You’ll have a solid background in digital planning/strategy and expert knowledge of CRM. Most importantly you’ll have a passion and enthusiasm for digital media and advertising effectiveness. You’ll serve both the client and Hunterlodge by facilitating the success of ongoing creative relationships. Ultimately, you’ll provide strategic input and come up with creative solutions to effectively meet client goals.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Extensive CRM and Loyalty experience within a web or technology company/agency in order to know what works, what doesn’t and why
- Solid CRM/Data experience working with Salesforce and/or other CRM packages
- Have experience training a multitude of stakeholder groups in and around CRM packages (ideally Salesforce)
- Previous experience creating and managing strategies in an advertising environment; working with a variety of sectors and industries
- Experience interpreting, manipulating and extracting data from ESPs
- Have hands on experience of running and delivering campaigns through Pardot
- Excellent tracking and reporting skills and experience
- Understand the client objective and communicate to internal accounts, creative/design and production teams in order to deliver the most successful outcomes
- Perform successful research, analyse data and develop insights into effective and successful strategies
- Ensure insight development is strategically aligned to business objectives
- Work closely with the client to establish key success metrics for CRM programmes
- Create measurement frameworks/methods and direct the definition of dashboards and reports that track performance against KPIs
- Be responsible for designing and developing customer experience (CRM) strategies including segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping and customer value propositions
- Work with analytics to evaluate responses and make recommendations to improve strategy/results
- Communicate recommendations to client and internal teams in order to create a more personalised customer experience
- Always be ‘customer focused’
- Hunterlodge has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. We have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by Hunterlodge. In addition there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- We celebrate Thirsty Thursdays – on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events