We are delighted that nine more of our lovely staff have successfully passed their exams resulting in being awarded their Foundation Certificate from the IPA – with five receiving a pass with credit.
The Foundation Certificate involves the completion of a comprehensive online course followed by an intensive two-hour examination which took place in February and is essential learning for graduates and newcomers at the beginning of their advertising career or new to this industry. All the successful candidates will be off to celebrate their success at a party thrown by the IPA on 12th July.
A huge well done for all their hard work goes to:
- Nathan Marsden – Copywriter
- Meriel Barnbrook – Account Manager
- Lee Faulkner – Digital Media Executive
- Vaani Vigneswaran – Account Executive
- Chloe Thompson – Account Executive
- Kim Michael Bowles – Senior Project Manager
- Kate Cunningham – Account Manager
- Katy Hewett – Account Executive
- Laura Hothersall – Account Manager
This certificate forms part of Hunterlodge’s exemplary CPD programme and follows our recent Gold and Platinum win awarded by the IPA for excellence in professional development. Click here to read more about our award win.